MAY 09 – 10
MEDIA ROTANA, DUBAI
“ Making Enterprise Mobility Innovative, Accessible,
Engaging and Secure! ”
Acquire a Game-Changing Competitive Advantage!
More and more employees are working outside the office – and use mobile devices and cloud services to carry out detailed business tasks, involving extensive mobility input and output of often sensitive and complex corporate data.
As mobility sweeps through enterprises across the Middle East, do you have clear answers to the questions that will be discussed during Dubai's 2016 MOBILE ENTERPRISE WORKSHOPS in May:
- How truly mobile is your business data?
How are your IT professionals, team leaders and other colleagues developing and managing this dynamic mobile environment – while delivering an attractive, simple and safe user experience?
- As enterprise mobility improves employee productivity, are you sure that you are protected against all the associated security risks?
Andrew S. Townley
Archistry Incorporated, USA
Griffin Security Group, UK
Group IT Head
Chief Technology Officer
Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange
Firoj Kumar Rauta
Head - Computing Department,
Skyline University College, Sharjah
Senior Manager - Security Researc
Du Telecom, Dubai
Group IT Manager,
Magnolia RM Investment
Dr. Harry Manifavas
Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computing Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology, Dubai
YOU AND YOUR STAFF BENEFIT?
By attending the workshops, you will be able to:
Use mobile device management and mobile application management for smooth business continuity
- Develop and deploy the latest enterprise architecture for implementing mobile solutions and measuring performance
- Apply the latest security protocols and best practices in complex dispersed environments
- Identify tools and techniques to carry out results-oriented fast-track investigations
- Formulate an ethical and legal 'policing' policy to monitor systems, data use and user activity
- Understand the elements of a comprehensive security plan for BYOD and CYOD – and the differences between the security of such devices
WHY ATTEND THE
MOBILE ENTERPRISE WORKSHOPS?
After the workshops you will be able to:
Shift your focus from merely using mobile devices to managing apps, data and connectivity
- Optimize operational efficiency and mobile workforce productivity
- Adopt the tools for technology innovation you need for implementing mobile strategies within your organization
- Develop your personal skills to lead mobility projects through a dynamic, creative approach
- Develop a comprehensive roadmap for improving your enterprise mobility security programme
- Review and update your mobile security policy and address any gaps
- Integrate a mobile security program with IT strategy and business objectives
Especially designed for managers from the following sectors:
OIL AND GAS